Social Science homework help. A large part of being a social worker is being able to see the strengths in any situation. This characteristic can be described as having a “half full” view on life. As a clinical social worker, it is important to cultivate strength-based skills.
By now, your group should have developed a plan in completing the Group Wiki Project. In your Assignment, reflect on your group’s process in establishing the group structure (effectiveness of communication), and contracting assignments as you have chosen the family intervention and developed the literature review.
Describe what you view to be the strengths and weaknesses of your group. What strategies can you implement to assist the group process? Implement one of these strategies and be prepared to reflect on your experience in Week 9.
Group Process Assignments should integrate course concepts related to group process. Assignments should demonstrate critical thought when applying course material to your group experience. Support ideas in your Assignment with APA citations from this week’s required resources
By Day 7
Submit your Assignment (2–3 pages).
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK7Assgn2+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 7 Assignment 2 Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 7 Assignment 2 link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK7Assgn2+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.