Powerpoint IT Presentation SELF CHECK OUT OPERATIONAL SYSTEM. ALL this needs to be in a POWERPOINT !
Your creating a Operational System FOR A STORE FOR EXAMPLE SELF CHECK OUT REGISTERS
- CEO is very upset at the rise of shadow IT projects
- Shadow IT projects are being created because the current information system (IS) is inadequate, inefficient, and outdated
- CEO is inviting everyone in the organization to propose a new system, for example:
- Operational systems
-Identify the main functions of your proposed information system
- Describe why the functions are important to the business.
- Describe what types of data your information system will hold
- Include how data quality will be ensured.
- Explain how the old information system handles the functions you mentioned
- Explain the problems that occur, and how your IS will handle things better.
- Offer evidence of feasibility
- Include references to similar information systems have been built successfully and that they save more money than they cost.
Do not use questions,
-How much of the implementation work can you handle?
- What additional resources (people, information, time, money, etc.)
- Outline a change management strategy
- What new equipment and software are necessary
- What training and support will the staff need
- How will the staff complete their work during the transition period
- Do you anticipate other areas of resistance?
Provide evidence that your assessment is accurate and complete
- Your project has been staffed and you are about to meet with the team for the first time.
- You will need to create a presentation slide deck for the team’s kickoff meeting
- Include a title and a summary slide.
- Include speaker notes or audio narration that explains each slide more
- A good rule of thumb is to use “Rule of 49”
~7 bullets per slide, ~7 words per bullets
- Do not use all uppercase
- Do not use questions, state what you are implying with the questions
- At a minimum, ten slides should be included (see diagram on right)
- If a slide needs to be continued – see slides 3 and 4 (of this deck) for the correct title formats
- Include speaker notes or audio narration that explains each slide
SLIDE -1 -TITLE
SLIDE -2 – PROJECT GOALS
SLIDE 3 – CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
SLIDE 4- ACQUISTION STRATEGY
SLIDE 5 -RESOURCES
SLIDE 6 -SYSTEM FUNCTIONS
SLIDE 7 CONNECTIVITY
SLIDE 8 -SECURITY
SLIDE 9 -MOBILITY
SLIDE 10 -SUMMARY