- Diversityin U.S. companies workforce (or not)
Make sure to consider disability, weight, race, gender/trans LGBTQ, in “diversity”
- Private Prisons, as a business. Moral or not? Should incarceration and rehabilitation be a profit-making business?
- Politics in the Workplace: Should people be able to hang political messages/posters, in their workplace?
- Hairstyles:Should businesses discriminate against an employee for a particular hairstyle? Is this discrimination or good business practices; appropriate job attire/grooming?
MLA format preferred (APA ok but no cover sheet); make sure you cite properly
5-7 pages of writing
1 page Works Cited list properly formatted MLA or APA
Minimum 3 scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles (Make sure you know what these are)
You need THREE PEER REVIEWED articles.
Two for your premises
One for your opposing argument
- You will make a moral argument relating to either of the topic choices after you have conducted sound, scholarly research.
- Follow the argument formula
- You will use your scholarly research in your Premises to help you make your argument. That means you don’t have to do it alone! So, use your research well.
- NO large indented quotes. NO quotes over 2 lines.
The paper is evaluated on:
- Following directions
- Making a valid argument
- The quality of your research
How to format a research paper MLA
For peer-review Article: