Please write formally and Harvard references
Topic- sexual health and well-being
Using the Driscoll’s model of reflection.
Step 1: What? Task: Describe Your learning experience (approx. 400words)
Step 2: So What? Task: Describe why this experience was significant to you as a student nurse (approx. 850words
Step 3: Now What? Task: Describe next steps – what do you want to do with this new knowledge, where might it take you? (approx. 400words)
Action plan Task: How will you implement the next steps? – what do you practically need to do now to accomplish step 3? (approx. 400words)
1: Define your end goal Be clear about what you want to achieve, then write down your goal, make sure that it is
- Specific – well-defined and clear
- Measurable – include measurable indicators to track progress
- Attainable – realistic and achievable within the resources, time, money, experience, etc. you have
- Relevant – align with your other goals
- Timely – has a finishing date
2: Prioritise tasks and add deadlines: Decide what steps you need to take, what order they need to be in and what resources you will need.
3: Monitor, evaluate and update: How will you check your progress?
You can use some of these articles belolw. Only use uk sources.