The Role of the DNP Scholar in Leading Change
Reflect upon the selected practice problem (CANCER)* in Weeks 1 and 2 to address the following.
- Which translation model provides a framework for practice change?
- What is the value of an interprofessional team to address this practice problem?
- In influencing improvement outcomes to address this problem, what strategies can you implement to inspire others to embrace change?
- What are some barriers to implement changes and what is the paper of the DNP scholar on the implementation of change?
Use an APA style and a minimum of 200 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least three (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 years), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website,s or blogs should not be used.