Conduct some independent research. Using Rasmussen and other resources, locate an article about a current event related to population, environment, or family that has affected your community.
Part 2: Reflect
In a minimum of two-pages (not counting the title page and reference page) address the following:
- Offer a one (1) paragraph synopsis of the article.
- Identify if this event is something that is common in your community or more of an isolated incident?
- Discuss if it is something that is common in your community, what strategies would you suggest be implemented in your community to combat it?
- Address if it is a rare occurrence and why do you believe it happened?
- Explain how you would advocate for your client if they were the victim in this situation?
Use professional language including complete sentences and proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation throughout your paper. Be sure to cite any research sources in APA format.