Create a PowerPoint presentation:
- Provide an introduction to your presentation.
- Summarize your response to each of the criteria in Assignment 2 — one slide per criterion, for a total of six slides. Specify how you used feedback from your instructor for Assignment 2.
- Include one slide that summarizes your pricing strategy.
- Include one slide that summarizes your promotional strategy.
- Prepare a conclusion slide, which addresses key points.
- Narrate each slide using a microphone.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess the retailing consumer and database management in retailing.
- Analyze human resource management and financial aspects of operation management in retail organizations.
- Examine the dimensions of operating a retail business and the development of merchandise plans.