- Describe how a service culture can be created within a business
- Interpret whether a company utilizes product-oriented or customer-oriented marketing
- Evaluate internal marketing concepts that support overall marketing strategy
explore research planning for the a Seafood restaurant.
To start, explain the role marketing research should play in helping a firm to implement the marketing concept. Then, use your identified business as an example to demonstrate how that role would be performed. Necessary elements for your analysis include:
- Determine if your business should use product-oriented or customer-oriented marketing
- Identify data collection methods and sources
- Explain how market research could be used to establish/sustain a service culture
- Evaluate internal marketing tactics to support overall marketing strategy
- Explain the importance of gathering information in gaining insights about the marketplace and customers.
**These identified elements should be addressed in the writing but the writing should not be limited to these elements.
Use outside research to provide validation, corroboration, or contrasting perspectives in order to support your perspective.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to the current edition of the APA handbook for style and formatting.
- Length is less important than content. Each element should be sufficiently discussed without “fluff”.