Select an essay from the required course readings
and analyze an ethical problem that it raises. Your discussion of
the ethical problem should work from the writer’s stated purpose
(what is he or she trying to accomplish?) and target audience
(who is the argument directed toward?). Be sure to describe the
ethical problem in detail, using evidence from the essay or book
to support your claims. Then, identify the potentially helpful or
harmful consequences (or, implications) that will occur if
audiences are persuaded by the writer’s argument. When
identifying these consequences, you must cite passages from the
essay as evidence and provide analysis to support your claims. In
the conclusion, you should propose a solution to the ethical
problem that you have analyzed, offering justification for your
recommendations (with evidence and analysis) and anticipating
Further details of the research essay:
1) 6-7 pages long (2000 words minimum)
2) ATLEAST 5 academic sources (in-text citations should point to Works Cited citations)
3) Please select a topic from TWO different topics attached below according to your choice.
4) Please write it in format.
My name: Isha Patel
Professors name: Professor Armes
Course: ENGL 1320
DATETO BE MENTIONED IN THE ESSAY: 15 February 2020.
5) MUST AVOID PLAGIARISM
2. Times New Roman, 12-point font
3. 1-Inch margins.
4. Centered Title
5. Header with your last name and page numbers
6. Heading at top/left with your name, professor’s name, class name, and date
7. Sources in alphabetical order