- Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation using a tool from the Technology Resource Library in the College of Education Resources.
Present a training tool for use with school employees about the principles and practice of ethics in a school setting.
Include the following elements:
- Key definitions
- Theoretical background
- Decision-making principles
- Best practices
- Ethical considerations for students with special needs
- Social media and technology challenges
- Ethics in working with students of diverse socioeconomic backgrounds and cultures
- Examples with positive or negative outcomes
- Research at least 3 sources to support your work.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.
Present your work to the class and prepare for questions and discussion.
Submit your assignment.