Education homework help. Consider an ethical dilemma in your classroom, school, or alternative educational environment that relates to cultural diversity, social media, or students with disabilities.
Interview an administrator or director most familiar with the scenario to help understand the full details of the event. Be aware of personal or personnel issues, and fully respect confidentiality in your setting.
Provide a detailed 700- to 1,050-word description of the scenario that includes the following details:
- What key elements created this dilemma?
- Was there an opportunity to avoid this dilemma?
- Were there violations of policies or norms in this event?
- What ethics theories seem to most apply here?
- Describe the resolution–or lack thereof.
- What might be different next time? What was learned? Who learned?
Research at least three sources to support your work.
Prepare to share your findings with the class as a facilitated discussion. Create a handout or visual to distribute.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.