- What has the experience of learning about bias and discrimination been like for you?
- Is there anything that really stood out for you?
- Has your understanding of diversity and social justice changed throughout the course?
- How comfortable are you discussing diversity, anti-bias curriculum and concepts, or discrimination with your family, friends, and colleagues?
- Can you identify individuals who will likely be receptive or resistant to the ideas behind equity? How will you respond to people who don’t believe that all children deserve to be treated respectfully and/or equally?
- Is there an area related to diversity and social justice that you are likely to follow up with after the course?
- Is there anything else you will do to further your professional development, understanding, and knowledge about issues related to diversity and social justice once the course is over?
- Take a moment to reflect on Bennett’s (1993) Developmental Model of Intercultural Sensitivity. You can also review the descriptions of each intercultural sensitivity stage in the course textbook. Have your attitudes, understandings, and beliefs about diversity and culture changed from Module 01 when you last reflected on the same question? If you were to place yourself on the continuum today, where would you be?
Include a title page in APA style.