Computer Science homework help. Week 5 Research Paper: Building an economy: Government planning vs. entrepreneurial innovation
InfoTech in a Global Economy
Each student will write a short research paper for a peer-reviewed research paper that pertains to the week’s assigned reading. This will be a detailed summary of the research paper and what you gained from the research. Each week, you will find an article/peer-reviewed research paper that pertains to the week’s assignment. If you have a difficult time, Google Scholar is a wonderful location to find these types of articles:
Once you find the article, you will simply read it and then write a review of it. Think of it as an article review where you submit a short overview of the article.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately 2-3 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
*All outside sources must be referenced and cited in your paper. All papers will be reviewed with a plagiarism software. Any references not properly referenced and cited will result in a 0 on your paper. Multiple violations will result in a failure for the course!
- Chapters 9 & 10: Kressel, H., & Lento, T. V. (2012). Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy : Engine for Economic Growth. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press. (see attached PDFs)
- Study: 5G to account for 15% of global mobile industry by 2025. (2019). EE: Evaluation Engineering, 58(4), 6. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=a9h&AN=135592104&site=eds-live
- Davis, M. A. (2018). Plan Strategically to Work Globally. Physician Leadership Journal, 5(4), 46. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=f5h&AN=130201638&site=eds-live
- 5G Mobile Broadband Technology–America’s Legal Strategy to Facilitate Its Continuing Global Superiority of Wireless Technology. Retrieved from
- The Growth and Evolution of India’s Software Industry. Retrieved from http://eds.b.ebscohost.com/eds/detail/detail?vid=7&sid=e7dcbd41-8f49-4f5d-99b3-b3d3a07e77b8%40pdc-v-sessmgr01&bdata=JkF1dGhUeXBlPXNoaWImc2l0ZT1lZHMtbGl2ZQ%3d%3d#AN=139511217&db=buh