- Compare how artists from different cultures and periods of time represent the human form in works of art?
- Include artworks in your post and reference specific details from them as evidence of your ideas.
- Why do many cultures create idealized representations of the human form in their art?
- Think about the idealized bodies represented in contemporary visual culture.
- Might such images have the power to influence the way we look at and think about our bodies in life?
- What are examples of shifting perceptions of the human form in contemporary society?
- Reference at least two contemporary images.
- Include these images in your post and discuss specific details from them to support your claims.