utilize the seven prompts (listed below) as a guideline, if needed.
You may not need to incorporate of all them – this just may assist you in gathering data/information and writing your case analysis/paper
The length of this assignment should be between 5-6 pages of text (double-spaced, APA format), plus any tables, references, etc…
Select an area or issue of interest and conduct a scholarly literature review to gather factual background data supporting your case analysis. You must use minimum of (3) scholarly sources.
- What is the history and identity of this group/coalition from its own?
perspective? From the perspective of others in that country and region?
What cumulative or cross-cutting cleavages exist? Have issues of group/coalition membership and/or identity played roles in initiating the violence? If so, how?
- What are the main political/social/economic issues involved with the
origin/continuation violence? Structural factors? How has the personality and worldview of major leaders on either side affected the conflict?
- Who supports this group/coalition domestically? Internationally? What kind of support is offered?
- How has the use of violence affected this group/coalition’s overall agenda / socio-economic status/political future (if applicable, assuming there is some agenda outside of violence)?
- How has the violence affected the country domestically? Internationally?
- Why does the violence continue? What peace efforts have been made, if any/failed?
- What does the future look like for this group/coalition and country, in terms of stability?