Responses to each question should fully answer and explore the question, may be less than or around 250- 300 words each, and should be supported with scholarly research from your textbook and also often from outside internet sources, excluding wiki sources. Remember that well-written responses do not need to be excessively wordy.
Book: Pearce, J. A., & Robinson, R. B. (2015). Strategic Management (14th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill/Irwin. (ISBN: 9780077862510)
- Discuss in scholarly detail differences between implementation controls, strategic surveillance, and special alert controls. Give an example of each.
- Discuss in scholarly detail the balance scorecard methodology. Why is it used?
- Discuss in scholarly detail why continuous improvement and programs such as CCC21 and Six Sigma, a good way to develop incremental innovation.
- Discuss in scholarly detail differences between incremental and breakthrough innovation. What risks are associated with each approach?
- Discuss in scholarly detail differences between the entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship processes as they relate to success in new ventures.